Wednesday, November 27, 2019

__\::_screaming_for_mikey_:://["may"]


You returned from your parents'
five bed gaff in Milton Keynes
striped with poorly applied fake tan
that made your legs yellow
in sinuous crested textures
and with it during your
two week absence
you had begun to bind your
breasts beneath bandage
to androgenize yourself
had stuck in hair extensions
with great wads of visible adhesive
and we walked
the city in the
way we did then
and in the bath later you
sucked me off reluctantly
though just lipped the tip some really
and then held my cock next to
your cheek while you finished
me with your palm and fingers
rubbed the heft into your face
as though dowsing for nutrients
then had me come
in your eyes where I
watched it slaver down your face
and you seemed depressed
and wronged and
I looked about the bathroom
the institutional tones
and saw my beige boxers
clustered in a foul ball
on the sodden floor
the sun through the window glass
and felt absolute shame
at the boxers
the fact of their beigeness
their shameful beigeness
was in that moment intimate
with my own undesirability
your once wet cunt now not
and would bin them
first chance I got
a pointless symbol alluding
to changes well beyond my faculties.

No comments: