Saturday, March 25, 2006

the angel of life

The angel of life visited me and said:

1. Everything will be okay sometime.
2. Stop cutting your arms stupid.
3. Shouldn't keep on drinking so much.
4. By playing your music so loud you have permanently damaged the speakers of your home stereo system.
5. You cannot smash the screen of a modern television by throwing the base of a red angle poise lamp at it.
6. Look outside.
7. You should dance on that log more often.
8. Get over her and let other people know you.
9. You do still have emotions.
10. Stop fixating on your own death.
11. Man cannot live on bread alone.
12. Forget the job.
13. Sit quietly in the rain because it doesn't matter.
14. It doesn't matter.
15. Kiss me on the mouth.

So I did. She was very beautiful and had short dark hair, which I always found especially attractive. Later some friends told me that the angel of life was a guy, which confused me greatly.

No comments: