Friday, February 07, 2020

" hey, grondelski " __ 015 __ beaky's canto



\ Beaky’s Canto \


/ For the Fans /


One sloshed piece we smothered like incubi
rubbing them long fingers together
her flesh the plunders of our moderate success
passed her around like a bit of sandwich we did
she were popping out of her garments
giving the all of us the considerable lusts
goosed her a large vod laced with roofies she gulped down her gizzard
then reeled to my arms caked in sweat
some dead weight she were
me and the few lads lay her to rest across four plastic chairs
had foam farting out of her lips like latte
acrid and warm I rubbed it away with my palm
and we pulled her titties out and took
turns to chew on the two great humps
pulled her pants off and licked at the cunt
that tasted of sliced ham
and all of us took the turn to do her
she slathered up decent for a goner
a spent blotto whited out back
our dicks slipped like equipment
and she muttered a something
alas unintelligible for all the shuteye done open eye
and quite quite distant
and I plugged the useless vessel of her mouth
with my very solid
plugged it till I felt the back
and didn’t realise till the lads were done
with the lower pasture
that all talk she’d upped and choked
when it mattered.

No comments: