Wednesday, January 22, 2020

" hey, grondelski " __ 003 __ scooter's canto



\ Scooter’s Canto \


/ Hey, Grondelski /


Hey, Grondelski
let’s grind!
I’ll push your legs back
your fine legs back
till your tiny cunt grows
chrome! fine! perfect!
taste it meaty
the line of it
the fissure
lapped at
like a beast on
a salt block
lather it up and fuck you
while you whimper
and I too whimper
your Chelsea boots
and coat
hey!
and your face
I’ll move my fingertips
over it
like the blind
construct memories
from sculptures of touch
your face replicated
as a plate sized
medallion worn around
my neck
I’ll follow you –
though it’s creepy
I know –
I’ll follow you
to the address I found
on an application form
and will stand outside
in silent darkness
will imagine the life
beyond the glass
the life you have
and not I
only for a moment
don’t say goodbye!
don’t say goodbye!
don’t say goodbye!
before you’ve said “hello”
would you like to be cherished
for I can cherish
I will imagine
and envy your garments
taut around your dips
and promontories
envy the food that
enters you
and the shit that
exits you
envy the walls that
watch you sleep
and wash and cook
and work and
sometimes masturbate
when did I become
so much older than
all those younger.

No comments: