Monday, December 16, 2019

__\::_the_hevingham_chapter_::/[1.001.5¬¬¬"texum"]


/ in the darkness I bathed /
/ in the darkness /
/ the water black /
/ black water / 

Jim’s cock’s been deeply entrenched in his own mouth in your absence. Cunt hasn’t shut up for a second, a perpetual (very) low level thrum of utter banality. Prancing around like King Shit. Fucking Junior Senior, with his gestures and his dyslexia and his desperation for THE TOP. Striding around the carpet stuffing a bacon baguette into his grim little mouth. His near limitless collection of shit hoodies is quite something, the mucky cunt.

Do you suffer from liquid shit?

Clunt and Winker sitting in a tree
R.I.D.I.N.G. T.H.E. M.O.B.I.L.I.T.Y. S.C.O.O.T.E.R.

I’ve got in with the doggers in the Hevingham chapter. They park up most weeknights in a small clearing just off the A140. You can see the dipped beams from the road. A small but friendly group, predominantly male. They stand talking amiably while pulling at their limpets like they’re trying to dislodge a tick, pulling the skin taut, their demi-ons, trying to will it into usability while they wait their turn on one of the few women in there. Just usual bloke talk, pub stuff – motors, transport issues, work, the political, recent telly. Only all their trousers are down at their ankles, their legs a great spectrum of varying whites, goose flesh in the cool night. Down on the back seats of two of the bigger cars the birds’d be getting done in, their meaty buttocks pulled to the edge of the seat and soaked with pooled semen and excess lubricant, while first come first served the blokes sink their little selves into the swathes of genital. Joining the convo on occasion, even as they did it. When they pop they’ll stagger back in almost apology and get their pants and trousers straight back up, have a Magners and a smoke behind the small fleet of attendant Mondeo’s with those others who’d finished. The bird’s give themselves a moment, sip of spritzer and a chinwag across the space between the motors, seed out in foaming drizzle down the gulf of their anus, rubbed half dry like Nivea. Stain’ll not scrub out of that upholstery, not never. Spots on their arse cheeks like graffito.  Then the next’d be forward trembling in the halogen streak, diabolic shadows contorted across the bare trees in gestures of profane supplication, prick tapered thin like an animals but about stiff enough for entry if they bend it, welcomed into the ewer of the sodden hooch like prodigal sons returned, the ladies thumbing through notifications while their tits hefted across their torsos like full bains-marie with every puckered thrust. More compulsion than hobby, the dogger’s life. The pleasures seemed few, confined only to that very particular instant of release – the rituals around it but a necessary evil – or to the slight kick of knowing similarly equipped inadequates were appraising ones every effort, screened from the happening lives just beyond the chapter by only thin coppice and staggered hedgerow. In the car parks and laybys the participating ladies became the pinups that life outside it would scarcely permit. Around them the blokes bayed, like children crept into their parents’ bedroom. It was a civic duty they offered, a charitable donation, a generosity of spirit. Outreach to the vulnerable. A cuff to stuff. Community forged in coition. I’d be last – a newcomer to the group, I’d have to prove my mettle by watching numerous strangers ball the bag I was about to; have to feel the clag of their spunk on my sunk scrotum as it hit centre point. The lady, a natural mother, helped me feed it in through the incredible tarn of corporeal juices that I slipped over clumsily left to my own devices. Gently squeezed the tip and rubbed it the length of her crack, engorged and vital. I willed myself to sustain arousal to such lengths as to lose it, felt the meek retraction of blood, rushing from cock to face as I flushed, thankful for the darkness disguising such truths. There was reassurance in her eyes. She guided me into her brown dorm, her faecal sleeve, her welcome gift, her farty salutation, which had me done within a handful of strokes. I found the anuses of the otherwise unattractive to be a potent tonic. It was only on withdrawal, chunks of her fluffy yellowish shit around the rim of my glans, some barbed plunger, that I noticed her husband in the driver’s seat, eating a Ginsters and reading C. J. Sansom. All done love?, he asked. Sounded weary, but then it was late. I cleaned my penis on my t shirt and in lieu of a handshake gripped her toe briefly and tried to find my bicycle in the wet leaves in the darkness.


I firmly believe in the redemptive power of alcohol and felt real unconditional love for the drink, and for years of my life have vowed to drink myself closer to purpose. It’s a tool to find spiritual meaning, and while not now nor ever a Catholic I find the imagery of transubstantiation to be perversely  appealing, and though I drink not necessarily wine and perceive it not necessarily as the blood of Christ, I nonetheless observe a profound spiritual meaning in the periods of intense drunkenness that punctuate the routine of my everyday life. I see depths of life otherwise indistinct through sodden sozzled eyes, a sharpening in the booze that clarifies the urgency of lives all bigger than my own, and of course stagger the streets in harmless ecstasy with a half-sized bottle of the cheapest brandy slipped into my back pocket. It has been a habit since my twenties, drinking pint after pint until immersed in the earth itself. Drink, drink, drink until the disintegration of the self! Goals are everything. In slurred words and mutual loutishness and in minor injury the drinker merges into something so much more than the sum of his most unsavoury parts. I’ll drink to make myself – not others – more interesting, and more interesting to myself, the pointlessness of thoughts all silenced as the drink took over, all noise drowned beneath the rushing of my own blood or my own quiet insight. Drink would allow the sacrifice of self to the moral structure of the values, would enable the collapse of a flawed ethos and the succession of another, a better. There is something peaceful even selfless beyond violent drunkenness, stripped of affectation and pretence, and drink is the constant and the eternal. It is the vessel and also more than the vessel. It is the beginning of everything. Let’s drink pints dotted with odd slurps of house spirits taken down grimacing from iceless tumblers until we fell asleep, faces illuminated in bursts from the flickering lights of the unplayed fruit machine. The world flows all the more freely with the lubricant of alcohol.

coiled around
        yourself
  like a tied shoelace – I’ll undo you
                 to then do you
you’ve a tremendous pair of tits
   and legs in tights
the hosiery!
         what a posture
spine up, broad of shoulder
  - to bear the tits as mentioned, I assume –
              your bass Essex drawl
          - take me to Colchester! take me to Chelmsford!
       - and also the other towns – Harlow town! –

as a kid my paternal grandparents
                          took me to the hypermarket 
          in Harlow
   I scoffed a huge sharing bag
of potato hoops and
                puked in the car
     the blanket covered seats
     the FART numberplate
                                I'd crawl at you across the carpet tiles
                           to your little brogues
                      then nose your legs apart
                  and go up to your cunt now
               tights off - lift your arse - let me at it
                       smell like a sandwich I'll eat right up
                                 and we'll fuck and fuck
                             - your violent grip - 
     the frenzy
       and joy
               release the two tits to me, oh do
             let me be it

With a ramshackle troupe of old pals I attended an inner city high rise block out for pills but we instead left with a dirty white omnichord that a tough teen was playing through a kronky amp in the kitchen with a remarkable sound. we drove then to a sizeable house in the countryside for a kind of party. I was having an intense fling with a girl I had loved painfully in my youth - it would have been twenty years earlier - and we were on each other like disease, consuming each other for the brief period that precedes monotony then resentment. We kissed with the eagerness of animals and there was fission in those gestures, uncontrolled and enormous. I reluctantly mixed whiskey and cokes with a bottle of cheapo bourbon I had in my backpack and passed them about. They were sickly and cruel like the best coitus. Whenever we parted we would press our bodies together, an affirmation, of sorts, that it was happening. Life was so fragile and its contents with it. As we drank in a courtyard garden birds began to plummet from the sky with great force, only one or two to begin with but then many and then more. They hit the rough concrete like bricks and popped in a crimson smear of viscera. We ran to take cover beneath abutments, wooden framed semi structures, door jambs. One friend was hit direct and felled in an instant in tremendous death. In a hallway we kissed. The omnichord was playing in a different room, the sweet melody from the theme to Cannibal Holocaust. The house was reshaping around us, brick steppes leading ever up but never away. The proprietor of a vegan cafe whom I had not before met but whose tofu burgerettes were amongst the most uninspired I had encountered during my brief period of fleshlessness - she was called 'Bren' to us - appeared to be collapsing in a manner, bleeding heavily from an unknown source and hyperventilating. She limped in broad rings away from the house and into the fields around it. We considered her as dead soon after. I took the time to ask the girl if she was content with our arrangement, if she wished for things to continue in this manner. She said that she was, at least until she met someone better. We watched as the walls of the house bore great maws amidst their structure, churning and black, for what end. When later I emerged from the crumbling edifice I searched for her to no avail. 

                               

No comments: